- Wear Tai Chi uniform or comfortable clothes so that you can move around easily.
- Wear shoes with flat soles (e.g. sand shoes or tennis shoes, Tai Chi shoes or Gongfu shoes), so that you body can be in contact on the ground firmly and comfortably.
- A bottle of pure water. Avoid caffeine drinks and soft drinks 1 hour before or after the class.
- Be punctual, arrive 15 minutes before class starts to relax and de-stress.
- Must always perform within your own level and limitation while performing the exercises. Do not take it as a competition.
- If you never have had Tai Chi or Qigong experience, please start with beginners classes.
- Must fill in the pre-exercises forms and hand in to instructors before taken any classes.
- Please tell on spot instructor or the person next to you, if you are feeling no well or need help.
For group classes, we suggest you for you to contact us for a Free Trial class.
We have 5 terms per year consisting of 8 weeks per term. We have a beginner, intermediate and advanced class at all of our venues.
Personal Training and Instructor Courses can start at any time of the year.
Our 1.5-2 hour classes cost $166.00 and for pensioners $130.00, Casual visit $33.00 Pensioners $22.00
You can categorise our class calendar by suburb here: http://www.taichi365.com.au/classes_workshops/timetable