When: 9am-4pm, 08-09 August 2020
Where: TCFA Venue: 9 Wistaria Place, Baulkham Hills 2153
Driving: get of from M2 Windsor road/Seven hills road/Watkins Road/Wistaria Place, drive to the end of the Wistaria Pl, the 2nd house with a yellow Banner stating Tai Chi Fitness Australia
Public Transportation: From Town Hall Bus Station 3, (Next to the QVB) take Bus no. 607x, or 607, take off at Cropley Drive BUS STOP, There about 3 minutes’ walk from the bus stop.
Need help? When boarding on the bus, please call Sue on 0406953388, you will receive a message to guide you to TCFA Venue.
Why should I attend?
All enrolled instructors who has completed your theory study, should attend the practice instructor training, for those students from other state may apply for on-line training:
- We would like to meet each instructor and make sure each individual is performing and teaching correctly. Only if you are practicing correctly you can get benefit for yourself and teaching correctly
- You are going to experience life benefit, not only relaxing, but build up confidence and get ready for your future teaching
- Assessment at 3.30pm on the Sunday 11 Aug 2019
Who should attend?
– If you have enrolled Tai Chi Qigong Instructors courses and have completed with the theory study,
– Previous enrolled Instructor who missed the 2 days face to face training
– If you are Tai Chi or Qigong practitioner or TCM doctors or in related health nature therapist, and have had an inquiry to be certified as professional instructor and add 1 more service to your services
– TCFA current students who is ready becoming instructors
Terms & Conditions: It is compulsory to read before Enrollment
Booking is essential
If you have further Question, or BOOKING: CONTACT US
Program: MANUAL TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is includes of 2 days face to face training.p
Question and Answers.2