- Posted by taichi
- On March 11, 2019
Christmas and New Year’s Greetings from Master Sue Chang
Dear Tai Chi Family Members
We want to share with you the message of love and joyful during Christmas Season! I enjoy the journey sharing the wonderful experience of harmony balanced year in 2015. I appreciate your suggestions and advices no matter on the show or in each classes. I am so happy to see so many of you take Tai Chi as lifestyle, healing the pain without medicine. Some even within 1 lesson, back pain has been improved. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you. It is you, who love yourself, care for your health, your happy face makes my heart enjoyable and make me feeling the meaning of my life.
What is new in 2016?
New term start: 10th January 2016
Science research events in 2016 as follows:
- Rehabilitation stress, headache and sleeping matters
- Rehabilitation for neck, shoulder, back, hip and knee pain
- Rehabilitation for arthritis and its related problems
- Rehabilitation for menopause related problems both men and women
- Rehabilitation for endocrine system (diabetes) create a healthy lifestyle
- Rehabilitation for cardiovascular diseases – high blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar
- Rehabilitation for digestion problems including constipation and diarrhoea
TCFA Chinese New Year Show, 18.00 pm – 00.00 am, 6th Feb 2016 at Burwood RSL club, TCFA will perform outstanding art of Tai Chi and Qigong on the day, let us celebrate together for the upcoming new year.
Performance classes will start in 2016, for those students who has been completed level 3, can enrol for further level of art performance classes.
International health Qigong Workshop will be happening in June and November.
In our 1st Chinese medicine book (emperor book) teaches us: treat future disease.
Our goal is to prevent diseases and to achieve happy living. Nature gives us life, let us being as who we are, enjoying and allowing the power of nature nourishing us, avoid pollution and enjoying the happy healthy journey together in 2016.
Welcome new people join our team as professional instructors!
Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.